07 March 2022

How Schools Fail Students

Schools in America suck. Unless you are a round peg, that fits in their round hole, school sucks.

Have a learning disability, like ADHD? The teachers and staff throw you away.

You have to be average. You have to like sports. You have to like the popular music of the day. I imagine today it is a little different, but probably not a lot. Can you imagine a devout Christian's life in high school today, or anyone who questions the Left's ideology? You must be a Nazi, if you disagree with the Left.

This is Brett Shull's video I've Never Told This Story, about how high school sucked and how teachers and even his parents made it suck. And the good things that came out of that anyway. I think it is 15 minutes that are worth you time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.