25 February 2022

“Well, I’m all broken up about that man’s rights.”

Robert Stacy "The Other" McCain brings us an update: Re: ‘Hannah’ Tubbs

James “Hannah” Tubbs allegedly assaulted a 10-year-old girl in a public restroom. (He is apparently taking a plea.) He was 17 at the time, so he could have been tried as an adult. That didn't happen, because Los Angeles, California DAs don't like keeping dangerous people in jail.

Robert Stacy reminds us...

Have I mentioned lately that you can purchase a 7-horsepower wood chipper from Amazon for $619 through our associates program, which pays me a modest commission on all products purchased through our affiliated links, at no cost to you?

The title to this post is a quote from Inspector Harry Callahan, from one of the Dirty Harry movies. It was brought to my attention by The Other McCain, because the DA is so broken up over the rights of the felon monster. Click thru for all that and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.