23 February 2022

Some Predators Do Have 4 Legs

They can be just as dangerous as the 2-legged variety. 'I immediately took action': Good Samaritan Dwayne Patrick shoots dog to save small child from attack in Philadelphia - 6abc Philadelphia.

Two dogs believed to be rottweilers were running loose when one attacked the child named Kasion.

Dwayne Patrick was driving by and saw the dog attack. He says he took his legally owned gun, which is licensed, and shot the attacking animal.

"I caught the attack on camera. I immediately took action, jumped out, told everybody to move, and discharged my firearm," said Patrick. "There were a lot of people out there. They were beating the dogs shooting with a paintball gun, trying to do everything to get the dog off the child, but there was nothing no one could do."

There is more at the link above, including all the details of the happy ending. Everyone, except that dog, is OK.

Dwayne Patrick will not face charges in the shooting. That is one of the things concealed carry is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.