18 February 2022

How Do You Fight Silicon Valley Authoritarianism?

By not feeding the beast. Gab Announces 'Parallel Economy Fund' to Back Tech Startups Opposed to Silicon Valley Leftism

And yes, I realize that this blog is hosted by Google or Alphabet or whatever they call themselves this week.

But I don't use Amazon, unless there is absolutely no alternative. I don't use F*c*book. I fight tracking my internet activity with every means at my disposal.

Free speech social media network Gab has announced the launch of a “Parallel Economy Fund” to back tech startups and other ventures that reject the surveillance economy and leftist values of the Silicon Valley Masters of the Universe.

The areas they are concentrating on include:

  1. Making Bitcoin more user friendly and privacy focused for everyday use
  2. Censorship resistant shipping & logistics
  3. 3D Printed 2nd Amendment protection
  4. Decentralized Christian healthcare options
  5. Software for homeschooling parents
  6. Distributed pasture grazed meat distribution and butchering
  7. Christian Entertainment/Content
  8. Mesh networks, radio technology, and alternative forms of off grid communication.
  9. Technology for Churches and planting Churches
  10. Christian AirBnb

Click thru for the details.

And quote Wombat-socho from The Other McCain...

Silicon Valley delenda est.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.