24 February 2022

Everybody I Disagree With is Racist

I wonder if the Progressives really believe this, or if they know it is BS. The Other McCain brings us Way to Go, ‘White Supremacists’!

The San Francisco school board president was just recalled; she blamed "White Supremacists" for her loss. In San Francisco.

You probably didn’t realize “white supremacists” had taken over San Francisco, but that’s just how clever and sneaky they are.

When voters in San Francisco reject the Woke agenda, it might just be in trouble.

And her loss actually had a lot to do with her making the Asian community mad. But I guess Asians can be White Supremacists in the minds of Woke Progressives.

Click thru for details and commentary from Robert Stacy McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.