19 February 2022

A Naked Man Tries to Get Into Your Home...

What do you do? Man killed in self-defense shooting in Pelham

Well, I probably wouldn't have opened the door at 12:30 AM, without knowing it was a dear friend, and I would give them grief about not calling first before opening the door.

But people tell me that I'm paranoid.

Pelham Police Chief Pat Cheatwood said a 29-year-old man stabbed someone on Camellia Drive in Pelham and then, in an excited state, officers said he started going door to door ringing doorbells and banging on doors.

Chief Cheatwood said the man, who was naked, made it to the home on Honeysuckle Lane. Investigators said the suspect banged on the door, the homeowner opened the door and a struggle started when the suspect attempted to enter the home. Cheatwood said that’s when the 29-year-old man was shot and killed.

The police have no idea why this happened. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that drugs may have played a part in the incident, since he was described as being in "an agitated state."

The person who got stabbed is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.