19 January 2022

Equal Before the Law - That's the Goal

The Other McCain brings us Nevada Cops Shoot White Guy With Diploma From Elite University.

This will be a non-story in the national media, since it does not feed any narrative important to the Left.

A white guy "off his meds," who is a danger to himself and the community.

“I have a dream — a dream of a land where someday white suspects will get shot by the cops the same way black suspects get shot by the cops!”

There is a video of his arrest and shooting. The only thing I find interesting is one cop said "I'm going to block him in," and then failed at that completely. Not the first time I've seen that.

The thing is, Legried is not just some random white boy. He has a degree in philosophy from Northwestern University, and was once a debate coach at the prestigious Brentwood School in L.A. Yet just seven years after graduating college, he’s a “danger to this community.”

Click thru for more from Robert Stacy McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.