13 January 2022

Does The Media Even Read Their Own Stuff?

This is the most ridiculous headline I've seen in a while. Suffolk police: Car shoots at other vehicle after hit-and-run

So apparently those self-driving cars are now also shooting at people on their own. I would think programmers would work to avoid that. (Self-drive-by-shootings?)

If you actually read the story, you find out that it was in fact a person shooting the gun. But the media doesn't like to report on that.

And since I think there is a small possibility that an editor will change that headline, here is a link to the Wayback Machine.

According to the Left, guns are responsible for crime, and now cars are shooting at people. No individual is responsible for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.