30 December 2021

Two Immigrants to Germany Charged in Honor Killing

German Flag

Because Their culture does not accept divorce. Germany: 2 men charged in killing of their sister - ABC News

The indictment states that the men wanted to punish their sister “for her Western-oriented way of life, which did not correspond to their archaic ideas of honor and morals and their image of women,” prosecutors said in a statement.

Her family forced her to get married at 16 to a violent man. When she got to Germany she got rid of him, but to her brothers that was a crime worthy of death. Because that is how they do things in the Old Country, Afghanistan. So the strangled her, cut her throat, dismembered her body, packed it in a suitcase and took it on a train to Bavaria, and buried her near her elder brother's home.

That is a demonstration of Family Values, or something.

There is some media attention on this story. The link above is to the ABC News' website and I saw a bit in the Associated Press, but not much else.

The hat tip goes mostly to Gates of Vienna, who sent me looking for more, since I know how people hate stories that are in German.

1 comment:

  1. What comment is worthy here? Snakes of poison act like... well... poisonous snakes and WAY too many people will simply refuse to believe that. Too many believe that evil muzzy can be tamed and brought to both civil and modern and nope. Evil muzzy acts like evil muzzy for that's what they do. Chick here of this story found that out the hard way as many females do. Raped then murdered as the female body is just a worthless bag to muzzy folks. Use it then discard it. And for saying this in a great many countries of the EU then coppers would come calling on me. When will what I have said here land me in front of a judge here to America not long I think and I'll call a snake a snake anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.