31 December 2021

It Is OK to Change an Opinion

And You don't have to agree with everything someone says. I don't, even if we are sometimes on the same team. How We Changed Our Minds in 2021 - Common Sense.

When did America become a place where you have to agree with everything I say, or you're an enemy of everything decent? And also, changing opinions used to be expected. You got older and wiser, and changed your thoughts on things.

Enes Kanter Freedom on his name. Ayaan Hirsi Ali on liberalism. Tim Urban on religion. Plus: Nellie Bowles, Ross Douthat, Chloé Valdary, Karol Markowicz, and Balaji Srinivasan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.