22 December 2021

My Favorite Things

It has been a while since I featured Pentatonix on the blog. This isn't exactly a holiday song, but somehow it fits.

The Sound of Music was musical play in 1959, and the movie came out in 1965. When I was a kid that movie played on TV at least once a year. For a long time I watched it every year, but then it got so familiar that I eventually got sick of it. It has probably been 25 years or more since I've seen it; maybe I should revisit it sometime.

This is "My Favorite Things" as covered by Pentatonix. It was released in December of 2020.

Hat tip on this one goes to Elizabeth Zharoff, The Charismatic Voice, who had a video on this version at the begining of December 2021. Ms. Zharoff thought this version was dark in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.