18 December 2021

Lunacy

Soen is a supergroup of musicians from various metal bands. They are solidly Progressive Metal and have been compared to Tool. I really like some of their music. But then Progressive and Metal… A lot of their work, like today's song. is more Progressive (in the old meaning) than Metal. At least to me. It is just a bit low-key for Heavy Metal. But then I feel that way about a lot of Metal, and Hard Rock is a thing of the past. Well, not really, but it is called Metal today.

The lyrics are availble in the description at YouTube. If you want to see them, click the link and watch the video over there.

This song is "Lunacy" by Soen from their 2019 album Lotus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.