08 December 2021

Building Firearms Is Not Rocket Science

The STEN was designed to be easy to manufacture, and so it is being manufactured. Impro Guns has Homemade STEN guns.

Stens being cranked out in a garage somewhere.

Definitely a production line. Can't tell if the barrels are being rifled or not, but there are numerous examples of people doing that on the intertubes these days.

The original was an open bolt, fixed firing pin, setup that feeds from a magazine on the left. The examples in the photos seem to be of the same design. One of the examples appears to have a quite long barrel for an SMG. Click thru for photos.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty crude looking. I am sure I wouldn't shoot one.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.