02 November 2021

Virginia and Terry McAuliffe

From The Other McCain - It’s On You, Virginia

Virginians today have the power to end Terry McAuliffe’s political career.

People in health care who don't want to take a vaccine. And the fact that they are still running against Trump, because what else do they have?

The naïveté is remarkable. These people were apparently so full of Trump hatred that it never occurred to them to question Biden’s competence, or examine his campaign promises soberly.

I keep telling people, "These are the policies that you voted for!" They get mad when I do, but it's true.

Anyway, go read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.