17 November 2021

They Suffered a Breakdown of the Victim-selection Process

Is there safety in numbers? Not necessarily. Tucson shooting leaves 4 dead, 1 person injured

Witnesses told officers that a group of men arrived at the home and confronted the homeowner and a guest.

During the confrontation, shots were fired and several people fled from the scene, police said.

Authorities said the homeowner was not injured but the guest had non-life threatening injuries.

The investigation continues, but it sure sounds like self-defense to me.

1 comment:

  1. Witnesses told officers that a group of men arrived at the home and confronted the homeowner and a guest.

    Mmm,, duzzit for me..

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.