15 November 2021

The Writing On The Wall

Iron Maiden released an album when I wasn't paying attention. I have to say that I've come to appreciate Bruce Dickinson's singing over the past couple of years.

Senjutsu is a Japanese term that (at least according to the band's website) translates as "tactics and strategy." It is the first album from the band since 2015's The Book of Souls.

The embedded video is the "Official Music Video" with a story-line by Bruce Dickinson. I find it, like most music videos, actually distracts from the music. The link provided is to the audio only. Use whichever you prefer.

This song is "Writing On The Wall" by Iron Maiden. It was released in July as single, from their September 2021 album Senjutsu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.