05 October 2021

System Crasher

In honor of the F*c*book screw up yesterday, we have an extra Musical Interlude, and a bit of Neue Deutsche Härte, which we haven't heard in a very long time.

"Systemsprenger" translates to System Crasher in English.

Denn ich bin der
Systemsprenger

This is "Systemsprenger" by Eisbrecher from their March 2021 album Liebe Macht Monster.

And yes, I know that today isn't Monday, but it is the category for Metal, and Neue Deutsche Härte qualifies. (I make the rules...) I also know that this is a bit early in the day for Heavy Metal, but it is a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.