05 October 2021

More Self-defense in Oklahoma

Oklahoma is a very bad place to be a bad guy. Alleged burglar shot, killed by Logan County homeowner during home invasion

How would you respond to multiple intruders breaking into your home at 2:30 in the morning?

The homeowner heard multiple people breaking into the home, retrieved his gun and fired in the direction of the intruders, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. After firing shots, the homeowner called 911.

Deputies found a woman with gunshot wounds. She died. Two others ran, but there is no description of them.

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad it worked out but, at least the way the article has been written, it sounds like the homeowner didn’t really know what he was shooting at. I’m glad it wasn’t a grown child getting home late or an early delivery of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad it worked out but, at least the way the article has been written, it sounds like the homeowner didn’t really know what he was shooting at. I’m glad it wasn’t a grown child getting home late or an early delivery of some sort.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.