04 October 2021

Comment Moderation

There has been a fair amount of SPAM hitting the comments section. And Google apparently can't share the algorithms between Blogspot (which does an awful job of screening out SPAM) and GMAIL (which does a fair job). So I have reluctantly turned on comment moderation. I hope it is a temporary thing, but if they haven't figured it out by now, I don't suppose they will.

So if your comments don't show up right away, don't freak out; I will get there eventually. (Oh joy, even more emails everyday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.