14 August 2021

Rebekah Jones Still Fueling the Left

Some people don't know when to fade away. From The Other McCain we have the following - Rebekah Jones: Still Lying

Alas, some Trump-hating clown in Miami named Grant Stern, who is trying to play “investigative reporter” with a Substack blog, decided that because (a) Christina Pushaw works for DeSantis then (b) any charges against her must have merit, and therefore (c) believe Rebekah Jones!

I'm not sure why I find this saga so fascinating. Click thru for the details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.