14 August 2021

Antifa Attacks Church Rally in Portland

A rally led by Artur Pawlowski, one of the Pastors imprisoned in Canada earlier in the year for daring to hold church services when the government forbade you to worship. 'Where Is Your God Now?' Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event Led by Persecuted Christian Pastor. And of course it was in Portland.

I couldn't find too much coverage in the national, mainstream press. I'm sure it was there and I missed it. I mean, the media wouldn't cover up violence against children and families, would they? Or maybe it was just a local story.

Portland police watched as antifa bear-sprayed parents and their kids, lobbed “flash bombs” into the sparse crowd, and reportedly threw the group’s sound equipment into the Willamette River. This being Portland, police didn’t arrest antifa members for polluting the river, much less attacking people.

Western Civilization was nice while it lasted. (Hat tip)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.