06 July 2021

This Guy is So Lucky to Be Alive

He was bitten on the head by an alligator, and lived to tell about it. GoPro catches moment Florida man is bitten on head by alligator

This was a story I covered a while back, about a guy hunting for sharks teeth in a Florida river, when he was attacked by an alligator.

Jeffrey Heim says divers were able to find the camera which caught the moment he was attacked.

"It’s very scary when you ask someone, ‘am I going to be ok?’ and they hesitate. And they just reassure you and you can hear it in their voice that it’s worse than what they’re telling you. That’s scary."

A skull fracture, and 34 staples later, he is done diving in rivers in Florida.

Heim says he is finished diving in rivers but does plan to explore the Gulf sometime soon.

I hope he remembers that there are sharks in salt water.... and crockidiles in the shallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.