12 July 2021

Shed My Skin

Within Temptation, one of my favorite Symphonic Metal bands, released a single on June 25th. It was number one on the Spotify Kick A$$ Metal playlist at the end of June. (That playlist was featured on a Rick Beato video.) It includes work by the Metalcore band Annisokay.

"'Shed My Skin’ revolves around dealing with inevitable changes in life. It is about becoming the person we are meant to be, even if that means losing people we love, but have grown apart from. Real growth begins where comfort zones end and that’s exactly what the song is all about: if we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living," reveals frontwoman Sharon Den Adel. [Ref. Metal Underground.]

This song is "Shed My Skin (featuring Annisokay)" by Within Temptation. I can't find any mention of an album, but I hope one will be created in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.