27 July 2021

Self-defense Is Legal in Virginia

I suspected that it was, but this decision was made at warp-speed, for the Criminal Justice System. Police: Dale City homeowner acted in self-defense in non-fatal, July 6 shooting of suspected intruder.

Prince William County police will not charge a Dale City homeowner who shot a man on his front porch who he encountered after hearing what sounded like someone trying to break into his house, police said Friday.

My post from when this story was first in the news is at this link. You can find all of the details at that link.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.