18 July 2021

A George-Soros-Supported Prosecutor Lying About Self-defense

That is certainly the appearance of what he is doing. Prosecutor’s Treatment of Self-Defender Recalls Soviet Maxim about Showing the Crime

I can't even pretend to be shocked.

Manipulating the legal system so blatantly and arrogantly is reminiscent of a chilling sentiment from Joseph Stalin’s secret police go-to guy, Lavrentiy Beria, who boasted “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime.”

Go read the whole thing...

And welcome to the Police State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.