09 June 2021

Your Power

A song in 2021 that includes real singing - no AutoTune - real instruments, and real songwriting. I didn't think that was possible. That said, I'm not sure if I actually like it or not.

This song is "Your Power" by Billie Eilish. It was released as a single ahead of her upcoming (July 2021) album Happier Than Ever.

As is the case in a lot of the music I've tripped over recently, I found this song via a Rick Beato video: Dave Grohl: “Billie Eilish is the Kurt Cobain of This Generation” - He’s Right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.