07 June 2021

Sacrimony (Angel of Afterlife)

Here is a song that features three of my favorite vocalists and one of my favorite bands. The Band is Kamelot, whose lead singer is Tommy Karevik. This song has help from both Elize Ryd of Amaranthe, and Alissa White-Gluz of Arch Enemy. (Alissa is doing her signature Death Metal, Death Growl. Deal with it.) The rest of Kamelot is Thomas Youngblood on guitars, Oliver Palotai playing keyboards, Sean Tibbetts playing bass, and Alex Landenburg on drums. Seems like they put on quite a show.

This song is "Sacrimony (Angel of Afterlife)" by Kamelot featuring vocals by Alissa White-Gluz and Elize Ryd. It was recorded at a live concert (remember those?) in 2018. It was released on DVD and Blu-Ray in 2020. That DVD is titled I Am the Empire – Live from the 013. The 013 is a music venue in Tilburg, the Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.