28 May 2021

Machine Printing

I was very happy to see that a few new videos showed up on the YouTube channel Machine Thinking. I have featured a couple of videos from that channel in the past, because I find them fascinating.

Screw are in everything around you. Your PC. The light in the room. But there are a few that showed up through history that impacted everything to do. (And he isn't even talking about the screw in a wine press. Which may or may not have impacted your life.)

This is the video for The most important screws EVER MADE! It is about a 25 minute video, so plan accordingly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.