09 May 2021

Crazy People Are Dangerous

Crazy people with guns are even more dangerous. Woman says her brother, shot by Lake deputy, has mental health issues

Gwendolyn Granade knew that something was wrong Sunday afternoon when she heard her two horses running around in the pasture, frightened about something.

“I saw a man holding a rifle or a shotgun," she told the Daily Commercial. "He had a look on his face. I can’t describe it.”

He ended up being shot, and is in critical condition, but he didn't die.

His sister says he never had an AR-15, but he was seen with a "rifle or a shotgun."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.