17 February 2021

Dirty

So Rick Beato has another Spotify Top 10 songs review, but this time it is Rock and not Pop. (See below for more info.) Not all of them are great, but a couple of them are outstanding. And while I don't think today's song is great, I do like it quite a bit. We will get the standouts soon enough! I think I mostly like the lyrics...

Is it, time to lead or is it time to die?
Time to raise hell or walk on by
Is there anybody out there that's payin' attention?
Yeah, yeah
Is it, time to speak up or time for silence?
Time for peace, or is it time for violence?
Is there anybody out there that's payin' attention?
Yeah, yeah

This song is "Dirty" by grandson, from the album Death of an Optimist. (And yes, that should be a lowercase "G.") The single and album both came out in 2020.

The Rick Beato video is: OK...I Just Listened To Spotify's Top 10 ROCK Songs...And?

For those of you on Spotify, the Playlist is RockThis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.