15 January 2021

I Thought If You "Give them what they want..."

They would leave you alone. That is what the gun-hating Left always says. And also, a 16-year-old was involved with murder over his own stupidity. 3 juveniles charged in 3 separate carjackings, including one that ended with murder | CWB Chicago

[The victim], a 33-year-old father with one son, gave the carjacker the keys to his SUV, but the offender shot him dead after becoming frustrated because he couldn’t get the vehicle into drive, police said last month.

I suppose he should have offered him driving lessons. When I first read about this incident when it happened, the vehicle mentioned was a Jeep. I assumed that it was a manual transmission, and the thieves didn't understand that. This doesn't quite contradict that assumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.