22 January 2021

Eight Civilians Who Were Awarded the Medal of Honor

Your history lesson for the day. You might learn something. I promise, it will only hurt for a minute. These 8 civilians received the Medal of Honor - We Are The Mighty

The Medal of Honor is well-known as the U.S. military’s highest honor for acts of valor in the face of the enemy. It is bestowed for “conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of life above and beyond the call of duty.” Usually, only members of the military earn the award. But a few, rare civilians have, too.

I knew about one of the people on the list, but not the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.