07 December 2020

The Unforgiven

A Power Ballad from Metallica? Why not? Well, maybe not. I'm not actually sure if this is a ballad or not.

For the most part Metallica is not a band I listen to. I'm not sure why I tripped over this song recently. I don't think it showed up in a Spotify or Pandora playlist. It may have been featured by WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback recently. Well, let's listen to music.

This is "The Unforgiven" by Metallica from their 5th album, which was titled Metallica from 1991. It is usually known as The Black Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.