23 December 2020

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel

Tarja is one of my favorite artists, and a few years ago she produced a Christmas album. Since she sings Heavy Metal, the songs she presented are a bit off, or at least that is how my friends see things. I quite like them. Though I think some of them could have been darker than they are.

This is "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" by Tarja from her 2017 album Spirits and Ghosts (Score for a Dark Christmas)

Disclosure: I scheduled these songs weeks ago. As of 12/22/2020, the Christmas spirit has been completely erased from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.