23 December 2020

"Carol Of The Bells" and "You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch"

On this Wednesday before Christmas we have 2 Musical Interludes.

Lindsey Stirling is another one of my favorite artists. Her approach to popular music via the violin is something I really like. And a few years ago she also produced a Christmas album.

This is "Carol of the Bells" by Lindsey Stirling from her 2017 album Warmer In The Winter.

 

After the break we have "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch." While it is not a great song, it does bring back fond memories from my youth.

This is "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" by Lindsey Stirling with vocals by Sabrina Carpenter, from the same 2017 album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.