03 December 2020

Crazy People Are Dangerous

You have to blame something... Crazy People Are Dangerous: Woman in Viral Rant Blames QAnon, Mental Illness

She was a successful businesswoman with a posh lifestyle....

But that was before she cracked up and “went viral” in July and recorded video of herself destroying a COVID-19 mask display at a Target store. In social-media posts, Lively claimed to be spokeswoman for QAnon. Eventually, her husband called 911 and she got hauled off for psychiatric treatment. “I was canceled. My business was gone overnight”

Because of PTSD. What?

She’s better now. She has been diagnosed with PTSD and bipolar disorder, but a diagnosis is just a fancy label for “crazy.”

A lot of people are crazy. I used to get into a small boat and sail out of sight of land, far enough to be without communications. People called me crazy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.