16 December 2020

Armed Gunman Shot By Police - His Mother Blames the Cops

Because of course she does. It couldn't be her fault that her 15-year-old son is robbing a convenience store, could it? Mother of teen suspect shot, killed by police says situation could have been handled differently

Police said during that armed robbery, Rodriguez was locked inside by the store clerk before officers arrived and ordered him to come out. They said he came out with a gun in his hand.

He could have left the gun in the store. He could have followed the orders the police were giving him. And my favorite... He could have NOT participated in an armed robbery.

What were you doing at 15? I'm guessing you were not robbing convenience stores.

So the mother is all on about "they could have handled it differently." Yeah, maybe they could have. I wasn't there, and neither were you. But I am absolutely certain that someone could have handled things differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.