18 November 2020

Honor Him/Now We Are Free

I don't usually include two versions of the same song, unless say one is Metal and the other Acoustic, but I will make an exception today. (Rules/Guidelines) Mostly because I really like this song, and I like Eight Beat Measure, and the prior version of this song was something of a pickup live performance in a gym. This is a more polished studio recording.

Eight Beat Measure is the all-male a cappella group from the Rochester Institute of Technology. I expect the woke-scolds to insist it be disbanded for being SEXIST anytime now.

This is "Honor Him / Now We Are Free" by Eight Beat Measure, from the 2016 album No Safety Nets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.