23 November 2020

Good Guys 3, Bad Guys 0

They suffered a failure of the victim-selection process. One intruder killed, one wounded in shooting during home invasion on Eleanor Street

Several people had entered a home around 7 p.m. in the 3700 block of Eleanor Street armed with handguns, according to a news release. The homeowner fired at the invaders and struck two suspects.

One would-be bad-guy is dead, one is in the hospital, and the third is in jail.

I cannot remember whether Louisiana has a version of the Felony Murder law or not, but I suppose we will find out in the next few weeks.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.