25 October 2020

Another Mom Defending Her Family

Instagram Model to the Rescue? Mother grabs gun, defends family after armed intruders stormed her Miami-Dade home

Pacheco said a friend pulled up to watch the Heat play in the NBA Finals when waiting criminals caught him off guard.

“While I was in the bathroom, I started to hear the commotion, I started hearing, ‘Get down, get down, give me everything you got,’” she recalled. “I went to the nightstand; I grabbed the gun and I opened the door. I saw one if they guys face to face with me. He told me to put my gun down. I just shook my head no, and then I said, ‘Don’t shoot me, my son is in here.’”

After an exchange of gunfire, the robbers ran away.

There is video at the link above, but if contains annoyig commentary. Here is a link to the survelliance video. It is only a minute or so.

Self-defense, and defense of family, is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.