This video came to me by way of Open Source Defense. And if you read this blog, you know that I like Professor Yamane's take on gun culture. I don't agree with him on everything, but I agree with him, more than I disagree with him, and I appreciate his perspective. And I think he has to be a cool professor, even if he tries to undercut that with the bow tie.
It is a podcast in video format, so you really need to listen, and not watch. That is important because the podcast is just over one hour long.
This is The Reload's video Teaching a College Course on Guns in America (Ft. Wake Forest's David Yamane)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.