01 September 2026

NYC Democratic Socialist Leaders Living Capitalist Dream

From the New York Post we get a completely predictable story of hypocrisy. DSA leader sold luxe NYC triplex for nearly $2.5 million, used profits to buy pad in Brooklyn

Limousine liberals. Nepo Babies. Hypocrites.

Two NYC Democratic Socialists of America leaders have been caught living the ultimate capitalist dream, with one quietly collecting millions in real estate flips and another nesting in a sleek $500,000 Brooklyn apartment, The Post has learned.

The two are Labor Coordinator Olivia Gonzalez Killingsworth and DSA Steering Committee chair Julie Swoope. Swoope has a half-million-dollar pad in Brooklyn. Gonzalez Killingsworth sold an Upper West triplex for $2.4 million back in 2022.

Not exactly the proletariat.

Hat tip to Clayton Cramer: This Brings Back Memories

I was taking first semester American History at Sonoma State University. Another student asked a question that degenerated into an anti-capitalist diatribe. At the break, I approached him: "Is your Dad a banker or a CEO?"

"Banker. How did you know?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.