21 October 2026

Leave a Light On

When Papa Roach released their breakout single, "Last Resort," in 2000, they were on the radio constantly. Then I sort of lost track of them, and then I stopped relying on the radio for my music, and I really lost track of them. It turns out they are still making music, and some of it is good.

Today's song is nothing like "Last Resort," however. (I'm not sure if I don't like "Last Resort," or I'm still sick of how much it was on the radio.)

Here is a link to the lyrics, though I don't think you will need them.

This song is "Leave a Light On (Talk Away The Dark)" by Papa Roach from the 2022 album Ego Trip. It was released as a single from that album in late 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.