Not the Bee never fails to entertain, and enlighten at the same time. Climate reporters strangely quiet as Atlantic reaches fall with zero hurricanes for the first time in 112 years
112 years of data, and this is the first year with no recorded hurricanes before the start of fall in the Atlantic basin. (Yes, I know there is currently a category 5 hurricane in the eastern Pacific Ocean. That isn't part of this record.)
I'm sure the climate desks will get right on this.
I'm not holding my breath.
This part made me laugh out loud.
We changed the name to "Gulf of America" and now the hurricanes disappeared? Coincidence??
But if the climate is getting better, how will all of those "scientists" justify their funding.
Here is what Fox Weather had to say.
🗓️ 112-YEAR-OLD RECORD: For the first time in 112 years, the Atlantic Basin hasn't seen a single hurricane—a streak not matched since 1914. Driven by El Niño, high wind shear is suppressing storm development and keeping the basin historically quiet. Stay with FOX Weather all… pic.twitter.com/fQDhnKU1cA
— FOX Weather (@foxweather) September 21, 2026

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.