Amaranthe is a Swedish Heavy Metal band (the sing in English!) that is often described as Melodeath, though that isn't how the band describes themselves.
Their ultimate mission: to explore the opaque realms between extreme metal and electronic tunes, to pioneer the invention of new approaches of joining two traditionally contradicting musical worlds, to boldly go where no metal band has gone before. [from the band's website]
I like a lot of the music they produce.
Here's a link to the lyrics, though you probably won't need them.
This song is "Find Life" by Amaranthe. It was released in 2022 (October?) as single. It was included in their 2024 album, Catalyst.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.