19 September 2026

Enigma

Kamelot is, or at least was, one of my favorite bands. I have not loved their last couple of albums, though there are usually at least a couple of good songs. They released a new album at the end of August. And while I don't like all of the songs, I do like today's song, a lot. But then it lets Tommy Karevik's vocals shine.

And while they are a Heavy Metal band, this songs reminds me more of a power ballad, or just rock, so here we are on Saturday morning, and not Monday, which is for Metal.

This song is "Enigma (Think of Me)" by Kamelot from their August 2026 album Dark Asylum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.