But it is my understanding that there are no shooting ranges in the City of Chicago. Chicago shooting: Shots fired between 3 suspects, CCL holder near CTA Blue Line station on N. Milwaukee Ave. in Jefferson Park - ABC7 Chicago
Three people approached a man on the northwest side. They keep saying "near a Blue Line station" of the El, but I'm not really sure why that is an issue.
There was an argument. As the man walked away, the three other people began shooting. The man returned fire, but no one was hit, CPD said.
The guy who was approached is a Concealed Carry Weapon license holder, which is becoming more common in Chicago.
The Chicago PD claims to be investigating, but I don't expect them to find anything. The closure rate by Chicago PD is very low.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.