19 August 2026

Send Me On My Way

Another song that comes to us by way of WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback. WXRT (Chicago's Finest Rock) was revisiting 1994 on 1 August.

I like Saturday Morning Flashback, because I hear music I wouldn't hear anyplace else. Music I heard regularly on the radio, that dropped completely out of my life, when the radio and the market moved on. Music I liked, but not enough to have purchased the CD.

This song is "Send Me On My Way" by Rusted Root from their 1994 album When I Woke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.