But then I suspected that it was. No charges in fatal Huntsville shooting ruled self-defense
The incident in question took place on July 27th.
Investigators determined a physical altercation took place before the shooting occurred.
During the altercation, the other individual discharged a firearm in self-defense, striking Blood, officials said.
This is the 2nd incident in Huntsville that I've covered in the past month. I had to check, twice, to be sure this was a second incident. It is also the second time in about a month, that the District Attorney's Office for Madison County, Alabama, has moved at warp speed in the determination of self defense.
Robert L. Broussard currently holds the office of Madison County District Attorney. Hats off to you sir. Some prosecuting attorneys wait months to make such a determination, even in the face of video evidence. Why? Because too many DAs hate self-defense.
Self-defense is a human right, and at least in Huntsville, and likely the rest of Alabama, it is your legal right.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.