24 August 2026

Migrant Brawl in Germany That I Didn't See in the News

I'm not tied into the 24 hour news cycle the way I was a decade or more ago, so maybe every network covered this. Germany: Weidel slams government after mass brawl between migrants with axes leaves several seriously injured in Düren city center

Residents of the German city of Düren watched in alarm on Sunday [9 August] evening as up to 20 people fought uncontrollably in the street near Bonner Platz, a central location in the North Rhine-Westphalia city. Alternative for Germany (AfD) co-leader Alice Weidel has also responded to the video of the incident, which shows women shoved to the ground and victims mercilessly beaten while they lie defenseless.

What's that? People who have no relation to Western Civilization don't act with the virtues (mercy) of Western Civilization. How can that be?

Hat tip to Gate of Vienna: Culture-Enriching Axe Battle in Düren

Yesterday evening two groups of rambunctious culture-enrichers got a little rowdy in the German town of Düren, in North Rhine-Westphalia. In their collective enthusiasm, they went at each other with baseball bats and axes (in the video below, the weapons look more like hatchets than axes, but maybe I’m wrong).

I miss civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.